FIDECS Engineering is expanding and seeking talented individuals to join us. We are committed to develop a high quality team to provide excellent value added services to our clients. We strongly believe that investment in training and development of our staff will lead to better performance and enhance job satisfaction for our customers.
If you are keen to work in a progressive environment and grow with us, send us your CV resume for the career opportunities below.
- Lead key technical discussions to solve problems in a cost-effective and efficient manner.
- Oversee the project co-ordination of the detailed design.
- Lead the site supervision team using the best practices in the field and quality control.
- Manage all interfacing with the client.
- Oversee resources allocation and project budgets.
- Oversee the project in terms of matching the client’s project budget and schedule.
- Recognised Degree / Diploma in Mechanical / Electrical Engineering.
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience.
- Project Management / client-facing experience in ACMV, electrical, plumbing & sanitary and fire protection projects.
- Good leadership and communication skill.
- Project management for M&E projects, which includes contract management, construction management, etc.
- Mechanical & Electrical design and submission for ACMV, electrical, P&S and fire protection works.
- Attend/conduct progress meetings with client / contractors and other ad hoc meetings with authorities and consultants to facilitate the development of the projects.
- Diploma in Mechanical / Electrical Engineering.
- Preferably with 2-3 years M & E project experience.
- Preparation and submission of tender costing and Bill of Quantities. Prepare and award subcontracts.
- Sourcing and purchasing of materials for construction.
- On-site measurement and participate in site meetings. Certify and evaluate progress of work done.
- Review variation request order, assess the associated variation costs, monthly financial report, processing of progress payment and final account.
- Providing cost and financial advice as well as contractual support and advice during pre-construction, construction and post construction stage.
- Recognised Degree / Diploma in Quantity Surveying.
- Possess 2-3 years working experience in a cost consultancy / contracts management. environment in ACMV, electrical, plumbing & sanitary and fire protection works.
- Strong technical background with sound knowledge of pre and post-contract duties.
- Good working knowledge of forms/conditions of contract.